Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for modders and technology enthusiasts; have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Intrepid

Halo: The Master Chief Collection for PC

18 posts in this topic

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

9 minutes ago, Skeezix the Cat said:

This may just be the start of an all new, even bigger modding community! 

We can dream xD

Tucker933 likes this

The only thing that needs clarification is cross-platform. I can see Windows Store users easily playing with Xbox players if it's allowed. But Steam is going to need special integration, or worst yet, it's just going to launch a game launcher that requires us to log into an Microsoft Xbox account. But at least it can't be any worse than Game for Windows Live... Hopefully...

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure."-Somewhere on the internet  

1 hour ago, ShikuTeshi said:

The only thing that needs clarification is cross-platform. I can see Windows Store users easily playing with Xbox players if it's allowed. But Steam is going to need special integration, or worst yet, it's just going to launch a game launcher that requires us to log into an Microsoft Xbox account. But at least it can't be any worse than Game for Windows Live... Hopefully...

Seeing as how they're requiring you to have a "Microsoft account" to play the Steam version online, I'd say that it's going to be integrated. It's not going to require XBL Gold, though.

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - 002

*Takes off gloves*

Time for me to get back into Halo 3 Modding boys!

In any case, I may hit you guys up to play some Halo stuff; I'll need friends to game with when I jump back into this. (Huge fan of firefight and legendary campaign playthroughs.)

Tucker933 likes this

a992ae08-e9d5-4370-b077-011e3a82a78a_zps4de3f30c.jpg