What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Intrepid

Halo: The Master Chief Collection for PC

17 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

9 minutes ago, Skeezix the Cat said:

This may just be the start of an all new, even bigger modding community! 

We can dream xD

Takka likes this

I'm so ready. @Pfhunkie actually called me at work to tell me, 2 minutes after it was officially announced, so I think he's a bit excited too.

Pfhunkie likes this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

The only thing that needs clarification is cross-platform. I can see Windows Store users easily playing with Xbox players if it's allowed. But Steam is going to need special integration, or worst yet, it's just going to launch a game launcher that requires us to log into an Microsoft Xbox account. But at least it can't be any worse than Game for Windows Live... Hopefully...

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure." -Somewhere on the internet 

"I felt left out so I added myself to your signature." -Pfhunkie 2020

"English isn't my primary language. It's also the only language I know." -ShikuTeshi ????
"In the quiet the silence is louder." -My Sister 2021

1 hour ago, ShikuTeshi said:

The only thing that needs clarification is cross-platform. I can see Windows Store users easily playing with Xbox players if it's allowed. But Steam is going to need special integration, or worst yet, it's just going to launch a game launcher that requires us to log into an Microsoft Xbox account. But at least it can't be any worse than Game for Windows Live... Hopefully...

Seeing as how they're requiring you to have a "Microsoft account" to play the Steam version online, I'd say that it's going to be integrated. It's not going to require XBL Gold, though.

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

*Takes off gloves*

Time for me to get back into Halo 3 Modding boys!

In any case, I may hit you guys up to play some Halo stuff; I'll need friends to game with when I jump back into this. (Huge fan of firefight and legendary campaign playthroughs.)

Takka likes this

a992ae08-e9d5-4370-b077-011e3a82a78a_zps4de3f30c.jpg