What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TCK

Dumbest lies you've been told

29 posts in this topic

Post em. Family/friends/strangers lying directly to you, not talking about "well the media lied to me about..."

A girl I dated in 2011 liked to get attention any way she could. When we first started dating she told me that a guy, whom I sort of knew, lived right across the street from her and was allowed to walk into her house whenever he wanted because her mom liked him. Back then I was really naive and didn't know what to expect from girls (some of them). Well turned out that the guy had lived his whole life in a pretty secluded house outside the city limits.

After we broke up, I talked to her still off and on, and her lying got pretty outlandish. She told me she had been tricked into taking LSD and then raped while she was on it, which she later said she made up to try to get me not to do LSD before she got a chance to try it. She started dating a friend of mine (I tried to warn him, but this girl was too hot to not date if she was interested in you... at least, back then she was, now she's gotten chubby) and after they broke up she told me she sat outside his house with a gun and cried. I asked her how she got there since she didn't have a car and she said she walked. I looked up the distance between their houses and it was 11 miles. pressXtodoubt.jpg

Skeezix the Cat likes this

Umh7x1l.gif

Tiddy-bits:

This will only hurt a little bit.

Takka likes this

If it flies, floats, or fucks, rent it.

"I love you." - Everyone

I know I've shit on all of your hearts. I do promise, though... I love every single one of you...

;)

Takka and TCK like this

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0