What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DiSiAC

Video Game Reviewer Is Contacting the Mothers of Her Online Harassers

25 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

though Gamergate probably has something to do with it
Thanks, based journalist, for your wild assumption immediately after joking about assumptions. I'm not involved in gamergate but I know enough to know that the only threats being sent by them are by people who want to make the movement look bad. The journalist just made themself look like a joke by saying that.

Anyway, though, I do definitely support getting little kids in trouble for doing dumb shit on the internet. Lurk moar, faggots.

One last thing:

"And it got to the point where their comments were starting to make me feel really uncomfortable."
I just... I don't understand some people... "Hm, well it really affects me emotionally when people are casually harsh... seems like the internet would be a GREAT place for me!"
NeX and swamp like this

Umh7x1l.gif

It is really not a nice thing to be on the receiving end of, in my case, two 13 year old children from the UK telling me they were going to rape me and the details that came with it and it not being a one off thing.  It may be funny to them but to a pedophile it would be like being in a candy shop.

Not cool!  I applaud her.

Floofies likes this

two 13 year old children from the UK telling me they were going to rape me and the details that came with it and it not being a one off thing.  It may be funny to them but to a pedophile it would be like being in a candy shop.

I am having trouble understanding this.

You're saying 13 year-olds describing themselves raping someone, to a pedophile, would feel like being in a candy shop?

Edited by TCK

Umh7x1l.gif

Wahhhh, the internet was mean to me.

why let things die and stay in the past when you can tattle on a handful of idiots to their mommies

So you're saying that women shouldn't use one of the greatest inventions in human history because somehow getting rape and death threats is their problem? What the fuck, victim blame much?

Edited by Luke
Floofies likes this

So you're saying that women shouldn't use one of the greatest inventions in human history because somehow getting rape and death threats is their problem? What the fuck, victim blame much?

It's a good thing I definitely said that.

Except I actually said I support getting kids in trouble for doing stupid shit online.

Umh7x1l.gif

It's a good thing I definitely said that.

Except I actually said I support getting kids in trouble for doing stupid shit online.

I misread you and removed the quote, ahh sorry :(

TCK likes this

It's fine though if you want to talk about my last bit; it's not victim blaming but I did say how it seems like the internet isn't really the place to be for the type of person who is made uncomfortable by words.

Edited by TCK

Umh7x1l.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0