What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Kru

"Everything's fucking shit" Thread

3,501 posts in this topic

My dad called me while I was mowing the grass and told me my mother is in the emergency room. She can't see and her eyes hurt really bad. I can tell he was a bit teary, and I've only ever seen this man cry a couple times so I don't know if there's more he didn't tell me or if this just took him by surprise.

My mom loves Skyrim, and plays it more than I do. She was actually complaining last Friday that she had a bit of a headache and her eyes hurt a bit, but to a lot of gamers that's not much of a red flag, especially if you're in your 40s and you aren't used to playing games very much, like my mom. I just don't know how to handle this, at all.

oVoXWXc.png

Tiddy-bits:

Both parents just got home. My mom still can't see but she isn't completely blind. I'm happy that she's okay, but I'm super pissed at my dad for making me flip my shit then get on my ass for not finishing the grass. For the rest of my days, all of this fucking drama is going to leave me with a burning, bitter hatred for grass long after I start paying people to cut it for me. It's pathetic. I've actually attempted to stockpile bottles of my own piss just to sprinkle around the multiple yards of grass we have hoping to kill some of it off. I succeeded.

Badga666 likes this

oVoXWXc.png

Visiting the oral surgeon tomorrow. If theres one place I hate, it's the oral surgeon. Get to have a bump removed from my mouth. Fun stuff.

Visiting the oral surgeon tomorrow. If theres one place I hate, it's the oral surgeon. Get to have a bump removed from my mouth. Fun stuff.

What's so terrible about this bump?

>cleaning up all of the shit the last people who lived here left behind

>pick up a barrel

>FUCKING SNAKES EVERYWHERE

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

What's so terrible about this bump?

Well I've had it for longer than a month and it's not disappearing. It also isn't a clogged salivary gland, which is the usual cause of bumps in the mouth that don't go away, so I'm not too sure what to expect from the lab results.

But the process went well. My lip is pretty fucked up...it looks like someone straight up punched my lip.

>cleaning up all of the shit the last people who lived here left behind

>pick up a barrel

>FUCKING SNAKES EVERYWHERE

indiana_jones_snakes.jpg

Fucking death-twisted my ankle on some cliffs at the beach. Fun times though =D

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

chipped my fucking canine on a goddamn THIN PRETZEL. what the fucking shit.

still ate the rest of those bastards as punishment.