DRL333

Community Screenshots & Videos

1409 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

Thought I just plank on my side for the win...

plankwin.jpg

tarikja and Enclusion like this

Have an apple!  apple.pngskull.png 

Crisis in the Kremlin. A USSR simulator.

This was a pretty hardcore Stalinist run until I made myself the Generalissimo and folded entire countries into a unitary state with subsidized immigration and Khruschev style hostility with the West. I also set up OGAS, a cybernetic information network system for the USSR where every need and desire is taken into account in accordance with Soviet central planning, comrade!

Glushkov proposed OGAS in 1962 as a three-tier network with a computer centre in Moscow, up to 200 midlevel centres in other major cities, and up to 20,000 local terminals in economically significant locations, communicating in real time using the existing telephone infrastructure. The structure would also permit any terminal to communicate with any other. Glushkov further proposed using the system to move the Soviet Union towards a moneyless economy, using the system for electronic payments.

My earnings and taxation setup:

Spoiler

ejzYs85.jpg

My influence on the world so as to convert it into my dictatorship. I will rule forever comrade!

Spoiler

8CgLq4h.jpg

My little desk with my red phone! Capitalism stops here! Err.. well some Capitalism!

Spoiler

xkh1w7d.jpg

tarikja, Java and Sceny like this

In Autumn we drink air, in Winter we cough, in Summer we suffocate, and in Spring we breathe in Dead Air.

World of Tanks Referral

Posted (edited)

Finally cracked 3k damage on my Skorpion G.

dKtjDnW.png

Edited by Arcani
Java likes this

In Autumn we drink air, in Winter we cough, in Summer we suffocate, and in Spring we breathe in Dead Air.

World of Tanks Referral

Got the new Vipera and Aced the tank after like my 3rd match.

FChGvXd.jpg

World of Tanks Referral

VxvHdKc.jpg

Spoiler

So I had just arrived at Zaton. Me and Petya, my companion from the Rostok 100 Rads Bar, had managed to survive the Wild Territories and surrounding areas until we finally managed to enter into Zaton, past Jupiter, which was a Duty/Freedom faction outpost and abandoned mining site. Only a short distance away from the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant. Zaton is a desolate "safari". Like in your typical African nature documentaries. Swampy, tall grass with cat-tails, poisonous air with roaming mutants, bandits, Monolith special forces, and the occasional idiot that thinks he can strike it rich in it's numerous anomaly fields. Fishing barges and ships along with piers dot the landscape like the Yangzte River. Tall hills and even taller towers overlooking a "valley" where only the bravest of gladiators go to die and the most cunning of Stalkers strike it rich.

We weren't greeted by much fanfare. Many people were dead because of the Monolith taking over the area. The Skadovsk ship was abandoned, taken over by Monolith hit squads and recon teams. All free Stalkers lived at the Waste plant, having relocated from the fishing vessel along with Beard and Cardan. Strelok was there too, much to my surprise. I heard reports that he wandered Pripyat but he managed to evade Monolith forces, mutants and all kinds of terrors by himself taking the small albeit dangerous route of the Jupiter Underground then to Zaton to meet Beard and settle down. But I should expect him to do so easily, given his history in the Zone.

Bridge was full of reality-bending anomalies so I went around and noticed the sun going down. Bad sign in the Zaton safari. Finding my way to CNPP in a fish bowl of death is not so easy, especially when I met a squad of Monolith praying to their cultic rock in the abandoned factory. It's amazing what you pick up with your ears despite the rain hitting my visor hard. Their pagan-like swaying of their heads and their chants to the famed god, the Monolith. Rhythmic chanting reciting their written Ukrainian and Russian prayers scribbled down in torn papers. 

Taking them down was another matter. Killing 1 and 2 while the others scramble was easy. The rest of the squads dispersed and truth be told, their intelligence is demonstrated when 3-4 engage from mid, and 2 split and flank right and left all making their way down several corridors and open spaces outside the buildings while I dump silenced 5.56 down my Red Dot barrel outside a doorway. Storm is here already, and the night hides our shapes with only the lightning and our nightvision to provide view. Their squad communication is only broken up by their pains and death growls as we dance among the ruins of old Soviet buildings. 1-2, 1-2, and 1-2. They go left, and I must stride right. They go forward, and I retreat behind a cement wall. They peak, I don't. I peak and it's their turn to hide. Each side is countering each other's. I let out some automatic fire and they return the passion. I'm running down the sides of a building and they chase after me. I hear their NATO rounds plink-plink-plink my vest and I've never heard my heart beat my chest harder than this. They wear urban camo with vests also, some even having an exoskeleton and armored plating. FN2000s and M16s with ACOGs and silencers. Artefacts are used to empower themselves with health restoration and increased bleeding control. They don't fuck around here.

Gradually I finish them off but not before taking some damage. Each shot of mine connecting to their body and their blood spews from their body like a small spray. Their frames go limp and collapse on machinery or the cold wet ground outside. Bodies strewn about in gruesome positions. Their last gasps and prayers remind me I killed a man brainwashed into worshiping some "Wish Granter", the Monolith. They call for their Monolith or call for the brothers to help them.

I put them out of their misery.

World of Tanks Referral