What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Weps

What's your ringtone?

29 posts in this topic

God Sense - Chop, (Tribute to Jun)

It's been my ringtone for almost 5 years.

Finally, some decent music.

Tiddy-bits:

Weps likes this

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure." -Somewhere on the internet 

"I felt left out so I added myself to your signature." -Pfhunkie 2020

"English isn't my primary language. It's also the only language I know." -ShikuTeshi ????
"In the quiet the silence is louder." -My Sister 2021

The first 20 seconds of this:

I messed around in Cubase and EQ'd the bass to super high levels so I can actually hear it. 

Weps likes this

uKZA277.png

Every time I used to have a custom ringtone, I would think it's the coolest shit when I set it, but then I'd get super embarrassed when it actually played. So now I'm stock KitKat ringtone.

Floofies, TCK and Skeezix the Cat like this

Every time I used to have a custom ringtone, I would think it's the coolest shit when I set it, but then I'd get super embarrassed when it actually played. So now I'm stock KitKat ringtone.

I used to have THIS set to my ringtone. I've never answered my phone more quickly.

Skeezix the Cat and Luke like this

Final Fantasy X - Zanarkand is my ringtone.  It sounds like this but a lot shorter (of course).  I think it's a beautiful song and although I cannot find it now I once owned the soundtrack to FFX.   I probably should pick a more up beat ringtone though because it's not until it loops again that I realize that it's my ringtone and I should probably answer the call.  lol  

WaeV likes this

This is mine. Sometime I just let my phone ring just to hear it. The look on people's face when it rings in crowded places is priceless

This is mine. Sometime I just let my phone ring just to hear it. The look on people's face when it rings in crowded places is priceless

Birds have the weirdest laughters.  :lol: 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0