What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arciel

How do you like to travel around?

19 posts in this topic

In this era of global warming, more people seems to want to take care of earth more so they start to switch to use bicycles or just walking, to be more nature-friendly. Do you do it too, or you just stick with cars and motorcycles? What is your favorite travel method? :)

Tiddy-bits:

My job can't afford walking/bicycling, but I'm planning on trading in my car for a more efficient motorcycle/scooter.

Depends... If its within 2 miles from my house, i'll walk, if not, i'll get a family member to drive me there. My local bus service is past a joke, for a day ticket, its around £3.60-80 now.

I don't have any places that are close enough to walk to, besides my sciatica is kind of preventing much walking at all right now.

I just drive everywhere.

I've never been in an airplane or on a train.

I've been on airplanes before, i dont really have any thoughts about them other than they get you to where you're going. I'd stick with cars since it'd be a huge hassle to go places by bicycle where I live lol. :)

I'm just going to stick with cars. Maybe I'll get a street bike somewhere in the future but I doubt it would make much of a difference. The ice caps were originally lush with vegetation anyway.

The objective of war is not to die for your cause. It is to make your enemies die for theirs.

I just drive. I know it pollutes the environment, but it's so much quicker than walking.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0