What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bobblehob

Facebook Parenting

Tiddy-bits:

Her note didn't seem that bad, I've seen much worse on FB. But hey if he wants to spend about 10 dollars in bullets and waste at least $500 on a computer her parents likely paid for, go ahead and shoot it up. He sure showed her.

343OrM8.jpg?1

from the parts that i watched, he is making her pay him back all the money he spent. Including the money he spent on bullets.

To be completely honest, he shouldn't have reacted the way he did. It's not really good parenting when you show your kids they can shoot shit up to get their point across.

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

I think it was staged.

Whose to say that that laptop even works? obviously it doesn't now that it has bullet holes through it, but i mean before he shot it. Anyone can go on ebay and buy a broken laptop.

Whose to say that that laptop even works? obviously it doesn't now that it has bullet holes through it, but i mean before he shot it. Anyone can go on ebay and buy a broken laptop.

Assuming it's real, I'd say he at least took the hard drive out. Giving your teacher the "my dad shot my homework" likely doesn't work for very long.

343OrM8.jpg?1

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0