What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Kru

"Everything's fucking shit" Thread

3,501 posts in this topic

...the roads are gonna be shitty because of snow

Psh, that's more fun

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Tiddy-bits:

I think I may be getting Hives again. I really fucking hope not. The last time I had the hives, I spent months in the hospital doing bloodtests and shit. It was just on my arms before and now it's starting to spread to other parts of my body.

hw0fs.jpg

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

Fuck man, I have psoriasis which started on my hands but seems to be slowly spreading to my arms. Hope everything is okay with that, possibly going to the hospital earlier will help? Idk much about hives. :\

Group didn't show up for a group project, and because of that had no ride home and it took ~2 hours to walk back.

7oWRJVS.gif

Stuck in a (fucking early!!) course about networking and Google and stuff -___- Three hours long.

hyenabuddy.png

Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free. - Valerie Page

I've been really busy working for the past week. It's tough as hell to support my mother and 3 siblings with my part time job, and it fucks me over constantly. Basically my folks are getting divorced over the whole abuse thing, but now I'm suddenly the go-to guy when one of them needs money. I live in a small house with a few servers, I don't make that much money, and now I'm nearly braindead because I can't take a fucking break. I wish I could walk away from it and let them sort it out themselves, but my dad won't pay child support because he's in rehab, so he gets the "easy" way out. I, on the other hand, am the nice guy that's going to make everything better by killing myself working towards something as futile as supporting a broken lifestyle. It doesn't even get me any kind of respect either, as last night I was (I fucking kid you not, holy jesus lord almighty) called an "inconvenience" by the very person I was trying so hard to help, my own damn mother. Holy fuck, are you fucking kidding me? I could easily stop, and say "This is killing me, you're being selfish and trying to live in this hugeass house while I'm dying trying to help you, but I'm done", but no, everyone would hate me because I'm somehow a useless waste of flesh compared to their royal status.

This is why I'm moving to Vermont in July, fuck Florida.

Aurodox likes this