What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Kru

"Everything's fucking shit" Thread

3,501 posts in this topic

Heading out the door after a little bit of a rush getting ready this morning and the garage roller door motor decides 'I'm working but ha ha your door ain't gonna open, you lose!'  Damn it, kids late for school and I need to get into work.

Tiddy-bits:

Sick of my job. I'm constantly having to pickup the slack from my co-worker, but our boss likes him and not me, so I get blamed for a lot of shit that I did not do. Also tired of getting blamed for not knowing how to do certain things, when she doesn't want to teach me. I do not make enough money for this stress and bullshit.

5 hours ago, ScarlettFayt said:

Sick of my job. I'm constantly having to pickup the slack from my co-worker, but our boss likes him and not me, so I get blamed for a lot of shit that I did not do. Also tired of getting blamed for not knowing how to do certain things, when she doesn't want to teach me. I do not make enough money for this stress and bullshit.

Maternity leave!!!  Bring it on!!

1 hour ago, Krazychic said:

Maternity leave!!!  Bring it on!!

I am beyond ready. I get to start my leave a few weeks before he's born. Only 7 more weeks til I'm out of that hell hole for almost 5 months. 

Krazychic likes this

2 minutes ago, tarikja said:

thievery...

=[

...go on.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

A jacket of mine disappeared out of my locker at work on Tuesday and didn't turn up since then.
"Thankfully" it was around 4 years old, so no big monetary loss, but it was useful to me. And I mean who steals an old jacket? >:L

The company, which also can't or won't compensate for the jacket, recently hired some cheap Polish work forces and some colleagues remarked that some deliveries of wares have turned out to be 'incomplete'.
I'm not saying it was them, because I can't prove it, but it sure is a weird coincidence...

The blower motor in my house's AC unit failed in spectacular fashion tonight.  

If it flies, floats, or fucks, rent it.

7 minutes ago, DiSiAC said:

The blower motor in my house's AC unit failed in spectacular fashion tonight.  

Go on.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.