What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Risk

Strange Pepsi ad that has nothing to do with Pepsi

Rather, aliens. I'm sure you've all heard of the Black Knight satellite conspiracy; something even I think is bunk, just due to the sheer amount of space debris orbiting the planet. The whole thing kind of died out just because everybody started to assume it's a space blanket, with pictures taken at multiple angles.

But then Pepsi just goes ahead and makes the whole thing relevant again for some reason, with a stereotypical push for global peace in the process. But why? What kind of money would Pepsi gain from this video other than a big viewcount? Is this predictive programming? Are the aliens already here? Find out on the next episode of Dragonball Z.

I mean, uh, here's the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RmSKT-9u_A

I guess the cool part is that they got footage from the ISS.

Takka, Skeezix the Cat and Kavawuvi like this

xgd0s9.jpg

Tiddy-bits:

I guess the cool part is that they got footage from the ISS.

Well, the footage wasn't made for them, or at least I can't imagine it being made for them. There's months worth of interior and exterior ISS footage available online to choose from.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Well, the footage wasn't made for them, or at least I can't imagine it being made for them. There's months worth of interior and exterior ISS footage available online to choose from.

The video description says they used this, presumably to get images of the signs.

xgd0s9.jpg

Fuck man you got me to watch it.

How long have you worked for them Risk? That's clever marketing there on your part; "Hey guys watch this really strange advertisement for Pepsi why would they make this?"

swamp and WaeV like this

How long have you worked for them Risk? That's clever marketing there on your part; "Hey guys watch this really strange advertisement for Pepsi why would they make this?"

I'm just trying to inform people about the alien invasion, so we can all continue enjoying buying two liters of Mountain Dew®, and getting Doritos® Cool Ranch® or Nacho Cheese® flavors for half off with our next purchase!

Tiamat, DeadHamster and WaeV like this

xgd0s9.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0