What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

Game Deals

329 posts in this topic

If you have an Nvidia card and use Nvidia GeForce Experience, check your linked email account for a free copy of Watch Dogs 2 or Tom Clancy's The Division.

Takka likes this

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure." -Somewhere on the internet 

"I felt left out so I added myself to your signature." -Pfhunkie 2020

"English isn't my primary language. It's also the only language I know." -ShikuTeshi ????
"In the quiet the silence is louder." -My Sister 2021

Tiddy-bits:

Bloons TD 5 is free on Android for the next 5 days.

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure." -Somewhere on the internet 

"English isn't my primary language. It's also the only language I know." -ShikuTeshi ????

The Witcher 3 with all of its DLC is $25, and you can get The Witcher I and II (enhanced editions) for just $5 more. If you don't want the DLC, the game itself is only $24, while I and II are $2 more. Basically, you should buy this if you like these types of games.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/292030/The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt/

Payday 2 is free on steam for the first 5 million users.

Takka likes this

For those in Canada, both Walmart and Amazon.ca are offering a ton of pre-orders for $49.96, down from $79.99.

Games include COD WWII, Red Dead Redemption 2, Far Cry 5, God of War, and many many others. It's certainly a great time to pre-order! :D

buttonspectre and Takka like this

wtgafflrg.png