What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Takka

Let's Get Festive!

68 posts in this topic

'Tis the season with December right around the corner, so we're going to get started with some classic holiday contests.

Something everyone can take part in is a contest for the most festive display name. Everyone is allowed one name change per month if you have over 50 posts, so here's your chance to make better use of that privilege than you normally do =]

Pick your new username carefully because you're going to have it for the whole month. At the end of the month we will set up a thread for people to vote on their favorite name, and the winner gets a prize we have yet to come up with.

A direct link to your display name changer

If you have already used up your name change, prior to this announcement, send me a PM with what you want to be renamed to.

We could also use a holiday banner, so feel free to get creative and come up with your own for us to use next week! When submissions end on the 7th of December, everyone will vote for their favorite. First place will become the default banner for the site, while second and third place will be going up under the paint bucket icon in the bottom right of the banner field for optional selection.

Only PNG images will be accepted, so get creative with your renders! Don't just make a rectangle, they will have that star background.

Your submission must be 154px tall, and can be up to 615px wide.

WaeV likes this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Tiddy-bits:

Don't think you will win with that one =p

If hes the only one to enter, he would win?

Naw. He didn't submit a banner. We would also need at least 3 submissions.

Naw. He didn't submit a banner. We would also need at least 3 submissions.

Yes I did. What do you call that thing I posted?

You edited the background =p

In the second picture I posted, this is the banner-

bg2.png

That's why I added those pictures, so people wouldn't get confused, but you managed anyway lol

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0