Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boregonking

Halo Evolution

48 posts in this topic

We are two groups TnT and TiCoN Entertainment working on a project that will evolutionize Halo PC.

Maps Working On

Derelict 80%

Hang Em High 15%

for the images

https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B2VVPUliq0-SNVZfVTREbFk1NDA

for the video of derlict

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Ix2ofUDdY&feature=youtu.be

If anyone wants to help with this project just pm me

Tiddy-bits:

NeX why do you have to say something negative about everything except your mod?

Well this is something very unlikely for me to do, but i'm on NeX's side at this point. Halo Revolution, Graphic mod from NeX. The new guy: Halo Evolution, graphic mod

...seriously?

And you know, NeX isn't negative about EVERY mod-idea. Yeah sure he wasn't like the nicest guy at HHE, but he's quite supportive at Arcade Halo. I know him for a while now, and like we have different opinions, true, but right now i'm quite on his side.

Edited by Sequel To Awesome
Cascaval and NeX like this

Well this is something very unlikely for me to do, but i'm on NeX's side at this point. Halo Revolution, Graphic mod from NeX. The new guy. Halo Evolution, graphic mod

And you know, NeX isn't negative about EVERY mod-idea. Yeah sure he wasn't like the nicest guy at HHE, but he's quite supportive at Arcade Halo. I know him for a while now, and like we have different opinions, true, but right now i'm quite on his side.

Im not on everybody part, and i know my english sucks.... But when somebody start doing stuff, and he is a begginer, don't you think we should support him? This " seriously" was like "You suck at halo modding, get a life and quit halo "  , I don't have anything with NeX, but his style on posting is a bit tough...

Sceny likes this

This " seriously" was like "You suck at halo modding, get a life and quit halo ".

This "...seriously" was like "You stole my idea and name go make your own fucking content", at least that's how i read it, and i totally agree with him.

This "...seriously" was like "You stole my idea and name go make your own fucking content", at least that's how i read it, and i totally agree with him.

Hahahahaha this is really funny. He really stoled his name idea! 

Hahahahaha this is really funny. He really stoled his name idea! 

Indeed, and that's why i'm on NeX's side.

Indeed, and that's why i'm on NeX's side.

I'm not on anybody side how like i said. Just i don't like NeX, he is really tough....

all of you cry a lot.

And you got a vampire image... 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0