What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

Currently Playing

508 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

I should get back into Fallout again sometime, I really fucked up my ending of New Vegas lol

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Lol what did you do? I sided with Yes Man. He's awesome.

As did I, but I didn't plan on it. I planned on sticking with him till the last moment, then jumping ship, but it tricked me into accepting the final battle, and I got stuck with that ending. After the campaign ended, everyone in the game would attack me on sight, and my sniper buddy ditched me because I had to kill his old army buddies in self defense.

xvii likes this

I got the 2012 winter Bethesda Collection from Steam, but I've only played Skyrim and Rage from it. I want to try the Fallout series but never can seem to find the time as newer games become a priority.  :(

Takka likes this

Between 3 and New Vegas, Fallout 3 is definitely the best, but they're still both worth playing.

I got the 2012 winter Bethesda Collection from Steam, but I've only played Skyrim and Rage from it. I want to try the Fallout series but never can seem to find the time as newer games become a priority.  :(

Fallout 3 does atmosphere better and has a marginally better soundtrack. However, it suffers from pretty atrocious writing for the most part, mediocre gameplay, and some pretty ridiculous design choices.

New Vegas on the other hand has a pretty damn good writing, a decent soundtrack, and slightly better gameplay. The atmosphere isnt as great.

In the grand scheme of things Fallout 1 and 2 come out on top. They're all worth the time though.

Edited by v3nture