What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
ShikuTeshi

Looking for pretty specific chair (preferably <$200)

Here's what I'm currently eyeballing. https://www.amazon.com/KILLABEE-Reclining-Memory-Racing-Gaming/dp/B07FCZ696Y/ref=sr_1_12?keywords=reclining+chair&qid=1561828473&s=gateway&sr=8-12

All the features I want in a chair are as follows...

-Lots of quality thick padding, even on the arm rest. I don't want this thing deflating after a few months to a year and ripping apart due to cheap materials and construction.

-Around at least a 20"x20" seating area since I actually like so sit cross legged. (I say cross legged but I put on leg over the other. It's far more comfortable, give it a try.)

-Can recline. NOT rock. I like to be in a more unfolded position for when I watch videos.

-The back should be tall enough for me to rest my head against. I know there are chairs that meet my expectations but they're only half height.

-The link I shared is a "gaming" chair but that's completely unnecessary. It just matches my desires.

-The leg rest is unnecessary. I use my sub-woofer a foot rest.

If you've seen anything close to what I'm looking for then please let me know. If you have experience with something like this then even better. I've looked at a few options and it's just a matter of how well the material and padding is.

Thanks in advance.

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure." -Somewhere on the internet 

"I felt left out so I added myself to your signature." -Pfhunkie 2020

"English isn't my primary language. It's also the only language I know." -ShikuTeshi ????
"In the quiet the silence is louder." -My Sister 2021

Tiddy-bits:

Tough requirements to meet, but that one looks like it nails it.

I never personally worry about the padding "deflating" after a few years because bonded leather tends to peel by then anyway, so I just end up getting a new one. Would be great to come across a nice chair with genuine leather that isn't 5 billion dollars.

This is the chair I currently love having: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B005SGICMY/ ...though it really doesn't meet any of your requirements beyond width/depth.

Solaris likes this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

On 7/3/2019 at 0:06 AM, Tucker933 said:

Tough requirements to meet, but that one looks like it nails it.

I never personally worry about the padding "deflating" after a few years because bonded leather tends to peel by then anyway, so I just end up getting a new one. Would be great to come across a nice chair with genuine leather that isn't 5 billion dollars.

This is the chair I currently love having: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B005SGICMY/ ...though it really doesn't meet any of your requirements beyond width/depth.

Ironically looking at chairs myself and this is one of the ones I was considering. :o

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365