What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Takka

Your Favorite Drink (ye alcoholic)

15 posts in this topic

It's been a few years since I've gotten drunk, though I tend to drink weekly. I have it down to a science just how much I need for a nice buzz, and describing this makes me sound like a boring alcoholic.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Tiddy-bits:

As far as flavor and just relaxing, Coney Island is a brand I've liked recently. I've tried ginger ale, orange cream, and root beer from them - all good, and all 5.5%.

If you're drinking to get drunk, and just after alcohol, no reason to go with anything but pure alcohol imo. Everclear has always been my first pick for liquor. I like it mostly because it lets me measure out an exact amount of alcohol, which I can compare with Wikipedia to try to get a specific BAC. Pour it into anything you want, or just dilute it with some water.

Edited by TCK
WaeV likes this

Umh7x1l.gif

It's been a few years since I've gotten drunk, though I tend to drink weekly. I have it down to a science just how much I need for a nice buzz, and describing this makes me sound like a boring alcoholic.

http://www.funnyjunk.com/Breathalyzer+trick/funny-pictures/5875874 ;)

I like red wines, Belgian ales, Absinthe, and Scotch.

Pra3tor1an and Takka like this

Just got a bottle of this... Have you had it krazy? Its very much like wild turkey 101( YUM YUM!!)

temporary_zpsdgqmkrjm.jpg

Takka likes this

8269120180172123489.png

My drinking habits tend to be entirely dependent on the context. I'm partial to a few good pints or an old fashioned if out with friends. In the summer I drink rosé.

uKZA277.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0