Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Iggy

Weapons in Blood Gulch

13 posts in this topic

... and what does that have to do with switching starting equipment from custom to generic?Wait a second... have you been making it so that you change all the damage tags so that you can't injure teammates this entire time without realizing there are options in game under gametypes to disable friendly fire?

Nah just specifying why itd be best to make a custom one rather that stick with "classic ctf" or other defaults :P cmon give me soooome credit lol

KsqHutE.png

Tiddy-bits:

Nah just specifying why itd be best to make a custom one rather that stick with "classic ctf" or other defaults :P cmon give me soooome credit lol

We weren't talking about sticking with defaults. We were talking about making a custom gametype and changing a setting.
Kavawuvi likes this

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

You guys are overcomplicating things. In the gametype settings, set the STARTING EQUIPMENT in the item options to GENERIC. Generic means that you will spawn with an assault rifle and pistol, with two frag grenades.

Screen%20Shot%202014-08-09%20at%207.26.2

Setting the starting equipment in the item optiond to generic did the trick, thanks. :)

Pfhunkie and Kavawuvi like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0