What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wolf Demon

Finally found some creative juices and got the start of a song going

Only up to about 20 seconds is "finished" the rest is placeholder

https://soundcloud.com/wolfdemon/refrigerator-please-ignore-deux

The intro is definitely bootleg but it's just too good to let it go to waste in its current state so I remade it from scratch with my own flare and it's gonna be an awesome song of its own

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wMFu3Jaw3c

Takka, Kvasir and DiSiAC like this

spectrumsig3.png

Tiddy-bits:

During the drop part, I would low pass that bass synth somewhere between 1000-2000hz and then maybe boost the lows, then add some sort of layered synth or lead over the top of it to fill space.

What DAW are you using?

Doldrums.png

Taking more shape

During the drop part, I would low pass that bass synth somewhere between 1000-2000hz and then maybe boost the lows, then add some sort of layered synth or lead over the top of it to fill space.

What DAW are you using?

I use FL Studio, I'd like to learn something new but I've spent so much time in FL Studio that a different interface is hard to get used to. I've been with FL Studio since like version 2.0. That being said, FL's user interface is extremely out of date and desperately needs an overhaul in both looks, and functionality. The lack of good dual monitor support sucks too.

Kvasir and Floofies like this

spectrumsig3.png

What plug in are you using for the synth?

If it flies, floats, or fucks, rent it.

Taking more shape

I use FL Studio, I'd like to learn something new but I've spent so much time in FL Studio that a different interface is hard to get used to. I've been with FL Studio since like version 2.0. That being said, FL's user interface is extremely out of date and desperately needs an overhaul in both looks, and functionality. The lack of good dual monitor support sucks too.

Bass is starting to sound really good. 

Yeah I use FL Studio as well. I've wanted to switch but FL is just too comfortable.

MASSIVE all day erry day

3xOsc and Sytrus can both do some really crazy stuff, and when I want to get experimental I use Sakura sometimes.

If you've got the space, Stormdrum and EWQL orchestra are amazing VSTs.

Edited by Kvasir
Wolf Demon likes this

Doldrums.png

Bass is starting to sound really good. 

Yeah I use FL Studio as well. I've wanted to switch but FL is just too comfortable.

3xOsc and Sytrus can both do some really crazy stuff, and when I want to get experimental I use Sakura sometimes.

If you've got the space, Stormdrum and EWQL orchestra are amazing VSTs.

I have almost 20tb of storage across all my PCs, I definitely have the space. I've been wanting to get Storm Drums for a while now, though I've had everything that comes with EWQL Gold for years now. I made this unifnished song with it:

Sytrus can definitely do some cool stuff but for some reason I can't really wrap my head around it, I like Massive a lot more. I used to us 3xOsc a lot but giving it more unique sounds and automation requires a lot of filters, whereas with Massive I can do a lot of that stuff within one plugin and then I can clean up the sound with filters rather than trying to give it a specific sound with filters.

Takka, Kvasir and Floofies like this

spectrumsig3.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0