Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devieth

Zombies / Infection v4

19 posts in this topic

In a future update.... (Total work in progress, redoing many of the mechanics of the script.)

It slowly recharges (didn't show) instead if being one time use like in the prior script.

WOOPS DELETED THE VIDEO OFF MY WEBSITE :/

Edited by Devieth
Takka likes this

Tiddy-bits:

Updated Zombies version to 4.0 See main post for changes/updates.

Please let me know if you find any bugs since I have been quite busy and unable to test full functionality (I know the main system works its just some the extra add-ons that may not.)

Takka likes this

11 hours ago, Truth said:

Loading lua causes the server to stop running

This script in particular, or lua in general?

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

7 hours ago, Tucker933 said:

This script in particular, or lua in general?

How can we load lua

16 hours ago, Truth said:

How can we load lua

Okay, I can verify the script is causing your server to crash.  But this is only thanks to a bug that was introduced in SAPP 9.8.1.  You NEED to make sure you have a map load before SAPP loads in your primary init.txt, if you do not it when of the SAPP commands that i have the script run will cause the server to crash.  I had a fix to this but then servers crash on Linux for no reason at all and I didn't want that.

1. Make sure at least one map is using Halo's default mapcycle before you have SAPP's over-ride it.

sv_mapcycle_timeout 15
sv_mapcycle_add "bloodgulch" "Infection"
sv_mapcycle_begin

2. Make sure the gametype is in your servers savegames folder.

3. Make sure the gametype is spelled correctly in your init.txt.
4. Make sure that the map name is spelled correctly & that you do indeed have that map.

In the case the issue is none of the above then...
1. Remove "lua_load [name you gave the zombies script]" from SAPP's init.

2. Add "event_start 'lua_load [name you gave the zombies script]' into SAPP's events.

This will cause you to get a lot of errors in your logs saying "Failed to load [name you gave the zombies script]." but don't worry that's only because after the first time it cannot load the script again. 

Edited by Devieth
WaeV and Takka like this

The truth is I do not know if I only have one error, because at the moment of entering 2 people to the server starts the normal countdown but after the server gives 2 is in the blue team and finishes the game and starts another but With the same mistake, Any solution?

On 12/16/2016 at 8:39 PM, no one said:

The truth is I do not know if I only have one error, because at the moment of entering 2 people to the server starts the normal countdown but after the server gives 2 is in the blue team and finishes the game and starts another but With the same mistake, Any solution?

Ahhh crap.  Maybe I uploaded the wrong script?  Cause this is not a fun issue, that I have had in a couple re-writes ago where I just forgot to add stuff.  Sorry for the late response.  You can catch me on Discord pretty much every day at https://discord.gg/Mxmuxgm only server I have notifications enabled in for a reason.  I'll look at the version on pastebin and see if the bug is present in the current version of if you somehow got a version that I quickly edited out.

Edit: Tested the script just now and its functioning as intended with only 2 players.  Re-download the script and configure the script to your liking.  Also make sure you don't have any commands that kill players before, after, or during the map reset.  If you still have issues please contact me on Discord.

Edited by Devieth

Hello I wanted to know how I put it so that when killing 2 humans the zombie revives as humans

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0