What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anthony

I bought a private server if anyone wants to use it.

66 posts in this topic

Id love to join your server, tekkie is amazing!

any other bukkit plugins with tekkit?

~zachss

Tiddy-bits:

Im already running essentials but right now its just that and tekkit, currently there is nothing disabled meaning all of ic2 and EE are there, THIS DOES NOT, however mean you are allowed to nuke peoples creations/houses. I havent had any time to play this week so if you are having any problems just send me a PM, i am looking into other plugins at the momment.

and whatever you do DO NOT power up the quarry near spawn. it almost killed the server twice.

Who am I but myself?

Im already running essentials but right now its just that and tekkit, currently there is nothing disabled meaning all of ic2 and EE are there, THIS DOES NOT, however mean you are allowed to nuke peoples creations/houses. I havent had any time to play this week so if you are having any problems just send me a PM, i am looking into other plugins at the momment.

and whatever you do DO NOT power up the quarry near spawn. it almost killed the server twice.

cool cool, dont worrie im not here to cause grief, a good plugin to grab would be LWC... for locking chests, maybe also towny for protection of property, then again towny is a resource hog.

as i said b4 that collectors is something u should remove, basicly u make 1 redmatter collector and u never have to collect resorces again, kinda take the fun out of minecraft (mining that is).

other then that the server is running sweet for me. Me/zachss/nickweb have teamed up and making a factory of some sorts, should be epic =)

cool cool, dont worrie im not here to cause grief, a good plugin to grab would be LWC... for locking chests, maybe also towny for protection of property, then again towny is a resource hog.

as i said b4 that collectors is something u should remove, basicly u make 1 redmatter collector and u never have to collect resorces again, kinda take the fun out of minecraft (mining that is).

other then that the server is running sweet for me. Me/zachss/nickweb have teamed up and making a factory of some sorts, should be epic =)

sounds almost like what yogscast is doing. problem with energy collectors at the momment is most of the people on the server already have them. so i am waiting untill i have a problem that requires a map reset to do that. otherwise i woudl be tracking them all down to find them. if i DID i would probably leave in the base energy collector just because even those take a long time.

Who am I but myself?

sounds almost like what yogscast is doing. problem with energy collectors at the momment is most of the people on the server already have them. so i am waiting untill i have a problem that requires a map reset to do that. otherwise i woudl be tracking them all down to find them. if i DID i would probably leave in the base energy collector just because even those take a long time.

that is a problem, yeh... even if it was the mk1 collectors at least then u dont get a red matter every 3mins, myself im not going to use collectors even if there enabled, otherwise ill be on server for a week b4 im bored. ull have to check out our project me/nick/zach/alpage are embarking on. ll get nick to post a image on this thread =)

This is the building in question:

4882666615_e505e1ba55_z.jpg

It is the (now semi-derelict) admins offices of a major steel works and happens to be 10 mins walk away from where I live, The company that built this building changed the area I live in and brought prosperity to the region. Its got quite a lot of history behind it.

We're aiming big with this build, very big!

nicksartthread.jpg

19th person to join the forums

:D

There were quite a few people on the server today, and you guys are welcome. No whitelist, just join and play. If you need an OP+'s help, ask either Skeezix_the_Cat (sometimes nicknamed "Lord_Hamenstein"), CrimsonKame (sometimes nicknamed "Thor") or the OP. If you feel paranoid about a lack of chest security, invest in personal safes for important stuff. We could really, really use some builders to make a nice town or something. So far all we've got are like 3 people that for some reason are crammed into one small wooden hut sharing the same machines and chests :wacko:

Aurodox and WaeV like this

oVoXWXc.png

When I try to use my swiftwolf rending gale ring I get kicked from the server...We've been building a rather large building and need to be able to fly with the swiftwolf ring to be able to build this thing properly. Its also part of the tekkit mod, so could you please re-enable the ability to use this.

nicksartthread.jpg

19th person to join the forums

:D