Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ForkSpoonz

OC Camping Trip

33 posts in this topic

I kinda hope that I get to have some kind of vacation in the future. I would be more than happy if this turns out to be that vacation. If this is srs bsns, then I will definitely get my ass to Tuckerland, especially because I like camping but haven't gone very much :(

Tucker933 likes this

oVoXWXc.png

I wish, but being well underage, I can't see my parents paying for the plane ticket, let alone so I could meet up with some people from an Internet forum. :(

I wish, but being well underage, I can't see my parents paying for the plane ticket, let alone so I could meet up with some people from an Internet forum. :(

I would pay money to see a parent's reaction to their teenager asking this.
Tucker933 likes this

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - 002

Even though by law I am a "grown-ass man", I would probably end up with the same problem as WiC. So I'm just going to take out any mentioning of "internet" and say that I want to go to California again (I've been there before, went to gaytown USA and everything) and since I'm paying for everything myself, they don't really have a say unless they knew my true motive.

Just made a rough search of plane ticket costs. I'm probably looking at anywhere from $600 to $1200, so I better start saving ^_^

oVoXWXc.png

Did I say meet up? I meant having sex with.

So we need to start thinking of setting up tents by groups.

Of course Dante would be by himself.

We have the greatest geographically diverse outdoors; islands, beaches, deserts, forests, mountains, lakes and volcanoes, I also has all the connections. =p

STOP TALKING ABOUT MINECRAFT!

Edited by Aurodox
Tucker933 and Skeezix the Cat like this