What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
22_22

Headphones

41 posts in this topic

I usually just buy the xbox 360 headsets from ebay for about £2-4. I also bought this 18 months ago, which finally broke last week... It was awesome for 99p - from china!

430429726_646.jpg

Tiddy-bits:

Best sound quality of anything under $80, and very comfortable.

creative_fatality_gaming_headset.jpg

what are those and do you have a newegg link for them? i have been needing a headset latley

Who am I but myself?

Sennheiser earbuds and WESC over the ear headphones.

$20 for the Senns on sale

$45 for the WESC

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

I have some Sony something-or-other, I forget. I just wanted a circumaural headset. (the ones that go completely around your ears). They're pretty nice, for what I want to do. I made sure I got force feedback too, because watching movies in HD with bass reverb is badass.

qLaaeEJ.png

FPS alienware TactX headset. $60usd. Great features just needs sound canceling.

Dell-Alienware-TactX-Gaming-Headset.jpg

Edited by Bazoom09

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure." -Somewhere on the internet 

"I felt left out so I added myself to your signature." -Pfhunkie 2020

"English isn't my primary language. It's also the only language I know." -ShikuTeshi ????
"In the quiet the silence is louder." -My Sister 2021

A couple years ago, I had a really nice HP headset. It's too bad the ones they're selling now are complete crap.

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

Sennheiser HD 280 Pro. Plenty of bass for me when I get my music eq'd. They sound great and produce what I would say is a damn near close to perfect sound. Great for equalizing songs and mastering them and what not, and of course playing games and what not. and what not.

Solaris and Kvasir like this

I've gone through about 5 of these Fatal1ty headsets over the past 4 years. I keep buying them because they're so great, but something always happens where I catch a cord as I stand up and yank something out...

I recently purchased some high end Sony headphones for my laptop for my Canada trip, though while they were more expensive, the audio quality definitely didn't stand up to my old ones.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Mine is from Turtle Beach. I don't know what model they are, but they're great quality! I'm too lazy to check the model :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0