What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ForkSpoonz

weird habits in games

33 posts in this topic

when i play RTS i spend most of the game building up and OPing a massive army, using them to defend my base, the end when i make them sweep the battlefield looking for the enemy's base, while a gazillion turrets defend my base

Skeezix the Cat likes this

Tiddy-bits:

I usually go for the stealthy minimalist route. If I can do pretty much anything without being detected by anyone, I am happy soul. As for minimalist, I usually like to use/have the least equipment/weaponry as possible. In RTS games this is not a good strategy, though, so I usually fail in those.

I am the same way. In skyrim I suck at combat, but sneaking is level 100, and archery is level 80. :D

WaeV likes this

dear god, that's awesome.

actually i found out it was free earlier today and downloaded it, but couldn't make any sense of it at all. adventure mode seems cool though. when i'm done with my summer assignments and i actually have time withouth feelig stressed, i'm going to take sometime and learn what the damn symbols mean and how to even play.

i'm so pumped.

It's definitely one of the most complex games out there. But I think it's more satisfying than frustrating, overall. Just remember that there is no win condition - the game goes until you lose! Hence the game's motto "Losing is Fun".

Yeah the ascii graphics are a bit overwhelming at first. I recommend the Phoebus skin - it's much more intuitive. Some people swear by the default graphics, though.

dwarf1.jpg

This is a good example of what gameplay is like once you've learned the basics:

timdenee_bronzemurder_1.jpg

timdenee_bronzemurder_2.jpg

timdenee_bronzemurder_3.jpg

timdenee_bronzemurder_4.jpg

timdenee_bronzemurder_5.jpg

timdenee_bronzemurder_6.jpg

timdenee_bronzemurder_7.jpg

timdenee_bronzemurder_8.jpg

timdenee_bronzemurder_9.jpg

timdenee_bronzemurder_10.jpg

Skeezix the Cat likes this

oh, i expect to lose. it's just that i don't even know how to get started. i made my party and found a place to start (after like an hour) but i just don't know what to do next. or especially how to do it.

i'll figure it out

I must say that the weirdest habbit i have in gaming is In halo when ever im playing and i see a dead due on the ground i just have to teabag him even if hes from my own team XD

WaeV likes this

76561197972112363.png

I always look out for the AI soldiers on my team and I usually revert to the last checkpoint if any of them die (in a way that could have been prevented - not like a scripted death). I think of myself as their commander and my mission is to keep ALL of us alive, not just myself.

Umh7x1l.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0