What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mightyg

teenage: cool or boring

23 posts in this topic

Nigga, I got so much swag bitches be going on the pill to get a night with me. I don't want what I do best being covered up by a rubbah nigga please.

LOL! :lol:

Tiddy-bits:

As 17, my life is boring 90% of the time although I'm about to hit a brick wall with starting college and work within a month.

My GF at 16, has an extremely insane/bipolar mother and she does literally everything in the house along with dual enrollment and work.

So pretty busy.

343OrM8.jpg?1

didnt much like being a teenager and didnt really like high school but so far college has been fucking great

Well I am 19. However, my teenage years have been fun and a blast ; although some troubles here and there of course. I can't wait to enter my 20th year :)

Elementary school kicked ass, as everyone knows. Middle school was bullshit, high school was actually a little fun. On one hand, being a teenager is enjoyable because there are less responsibilities and more free time, while still allowing for a lot of adult activities (car, job, sex, etc.) On the other hand, with experience comes wisdom; and a higher age commands more respect.

Umh7x1l.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0