Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ar.ciel

How do you like to travel around?

19 posts in this topic

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

In this era of global warming, more people seems to want to take care of earth more so they start to switch to use bicycles or just walking, to be more nature-friendly. Do you do it too, or you just stick with cars and motorcycles? What is your favorite travel method? :)

Lol "era" of global warming. I guess we are on a rise, but the earths temperature fluxuates as much as the markets.

I'm just going to stick with cars. Maybe I'll get a street bike somewhere in the future but I doubt it would make much of a difference. The ice caps were originally lush with vegetation anyway.

The main difference is the money you save by going 150 miles on 4 gallons of gas.

Planes or space ships are definitely my favorite, though it's always fun to race around in cars.

I prefer to go 140 on the I-5 personally.

Planes or space ships are definitely my favorite, though it's always fun to race around in cars.

Lol... I forgot about space ships... xD

I drive most places unless it's within 25 miles then I'll ride the motorcycle, but if it's raining or I don't feel like wearing leathers then a car is so much easier. I'd ride my bike but I don't have one.

343OrM8.jpg?1

Since I live in a somewhat metro area, I take the bus. It's cheap, but man I feel like I'm going to get robbed by a pack of hobos sometimes.

Linux/Unix | InfoSec | Electronics | Radios