Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jerlene

Tattoos on girls?

15 posts in this topic

What is your personal opinion on girls with tattoos? Do you think it's sexy? Would you date someone who was covered in them, or at least had sleeves and a few extra ones around?

I personally love tattoos but I don't think I would date someone who had a lot of them, though sleeves don't bother me. I can't be a hypocrite. I have 11 tattoos myself.

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

I respect those with tattoos although I'm not comfortable with it, frankly speaking. Maybe because I grow up knowing that those with tattoos are bad people. Of course now I don't think like that anymore, but there is still a discomfort if people tattoo-ing themselves so much. Especially girls. It just gives a not-so-good impression, even though it may be completely wrong.

I think girls with tattoos are sexy, to an extent. I don't have a double standard when it comes to that either. I just personally think anyone CAN have too many tattoos.

Edited by phlo
ScarlettFayt and Hunterkiller like this

facesig.png

I love tattoos, but I do feel like there should be a limit. I like sleeves, but not when they're covered head to toe. (men or women)

I have a tattoo myself and I definitely want more.

I think a tattoo or two or even three in the right place is downright hot. Everyone seems to agree, you can definitely have waaaay too much. What I think is unattractive is a lot of terrible tattoos. Always remember, you get what you pay for! I have two tattoos now, and I'd like at least one more.

2ce18o5.jpg

I like a limited amount. I wouldn't get one myself but I'd respect anyone who is committed enough for that sort of thing. Well, you know, if it means something.

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - 002