What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Kavawuvi

Chimera Questions & Suggestions

151 posts in this topic

Thanks for the replies, two more things

- Any change the warthog antenna will get the 60fps makeover? #noanimationsleftbehind :(

- The shield/HP top right of the split screen HUD doesn't seem to sit properly, it looks glitched and nothing like the xbox hud

Tiddy-bits:

1 hour ago, Zetren said:

Thanks for the replies, two more things

- Any change the warthog antenna will get the 60fps makeover? #noanimationsleftbehind :(

Maybe, but I wouldn't count on it anytime soon. I've got a few vehicle issues that still need fixed.

1 hour ago, Zetren said:

- The shield/HP top right of the split screen HUD doesn't seem to sit properly, it looks glitched and nothing like the xbox hud

Gearbox did not do a good job porting the split screen HUD over.

Hey. Just wanted to let everyone know that I started a bit of work to get Chimera into the notes of the Halo CE PCGamingWiki page, but I'm too f̄͒͗̆͏̧̥͇̻͙̬C̭̓̓ͩ̐ͣ́̋̃̚̕K̸͔̯̫̗̪̫ͦͩ͛̋ͦͅi̬̩̲͙͈̮͐̃ͫͪ͗̐̿̀ņ̝͖ͨ̍ͯ̾̚̕g̵̶̢̬͚̱̜̫̬̅̈́́̔  tired to finish it right now. Just typing this took me about 10 minutes.

Linky loo

Takka and Vaporeon like this

Just wanted to express my gratitude. This is simply amazing, thank you very much for all your work.

And also a suggestion: Would it be possible to remove the green arrow above your team mates and have their names displayed by default (like when you press F3 ingame)?

Edited by sanni

43 minutes ago, sanni said:

Just wanted to express my gratitude. This is simply amazing, thank you very much for all your work.

And also a suggestion: Would it be possible to remove the green arrow above your team mates and have their names displayed by default (like when you press F3 ingame)?

Thanks.

As for your suggestion - I imagine it's possible, but I'm not sure how it'll be done at this time.

Hi and thanks for your great mod.

Halo's mouse acceleration has always been an issue for me on PC. Is there a possibility that the mouse accel can be fixed by this mod? It would be great to have raw input or similar.

EDIT: A raw mouse input fix is already being developed by Methanhydrat. So that answers my question. :)

Edited by tp7
Takka likes this

Hey there. Not sure if it's a known bug, but I noticed that multiplayer AI on AI maps end up with broken pathfinding with Chimera on and they end up standing in place only. Yes, it's just multiplayer AI and they don't really matter too much, but I only wanted to mess around, and so I discovered the bug and thought it'd help if I posted about it here.

3 hours ago, Croire98 said:

Hi, I have a very important question, it is possible to eliminate the "mouse acceleration" that has halo ce by default.
in this video explains a little more detail the problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqOhkcoxe54
Thank you for your attention, I'll wait for your response.

There's not much I can do here (that I currently know of), but this post may have some insight on what's going on here:

I don't know any more than this. Sorry.

3 minutes ago, HCSKG said:

Hey there. Not sure if it's a known bug, but I noticed that multiplayer AI on AI maps end up with broken pathfinding with Chimera on and they end up standing in place only. Yes, it's just multiplayer AI and they don't really matter too much, but I only wanted to mess around, and so I discovered the bug and thought it'd help if I posted about it here.

That's already been fixed in the next version. I actually received several reports on this, so I guess quite a few people use multiplayer AI.