King Feraligatr

ODST: Inferno: Mombasa Streets

Tiddy-bits:

Posted (edited)

This map doesn't seem very popular. :/ I guess it's just as well... it's very vanilla.

Edited by King Feraligatr

I tried the mod (Mombasa Streets to Uplift Reserve end) but yea, it seems very vanilla.

The only difference I saw was that I once got shot by a sniper jackal with a human sniper rifle.
Changes of AI behavior or slight parameter adjustments (RRR, %damage) just aren't immediately obvious (to me) if you don't compare it side by side. So most of the time it felt like nothing changed at all. :v

Would be great if there were some new additions to the sandbox even (or especially?) if they're over the top (like e.g. the Halo Reach Evolved mod had). Don't know if that's in the focus of your mod though.

10 hours ago, tarikja said:

I tried the mod (Mombasa Streets to Uplift Reserve end) but yea, it seems very vanilla.

The only difference I saw was that I once got shot by a sniper jackal with a human sniper rifle.
Changes of AI behavior or slight parameter adjustments (RRR, %damage) just aren't immediately obvious (to me) if you don't compare it side by side. So most of the time it felt like nothing changed at all. :v

Would be great if there were some new additions to the sandbox even (or especially?) if they're over the top (like e.g. the Halo Reach Evolved mod had). Don't know if that's in the focus of your mod though.

Yeah, this mod isn't meant to be too crazy on the changes. My Halo 3 mod is more so, and that mod has a greater scope when it comes to changes. However the "craziest" "sandbox" change in that mod is making the Prowler shoot a heavy spike that lodges into a target then explodes. So yeah....