Thomas

Claims from certain people I am "behined DDoS attacks"...

Posted (edited)

It came to my attention around 21:25 BST that a certain individual known as tarikja has been posting defamatory claims about me in Halo.NET and most likely in OC's Discord where I cannot see it, because @Takka banned me last night.  It has also been brought to my attention that Naked Chick has been stalking my social media profiles in Halo.NET Discord's "#ddos" channel.

The real reason I was banned from OC's Discord is because I reacted to such nonsense spread by "tarikja" about me ALLEGEDLY being responsible for bringing down this site, along with that of ASK, BK, and POQ along with the game servers that go with them.

Need I remind everyone here that I was also attacked by certain group and not only had my server destroyed by them, but also had my home internet connection DDoS'ed, and a "letter bomb" threat thrown at me, and my phone numbers obtained and passed to crypto scammers, and the attackers left down right creepy voicemails on my phone.  The voice was disguised and as a result, I cannot be sure if it was them 100%, but I am reasonably certain it was.

So Takka, now tell me he is just trolling...  Also, I am of the view you banned me and not tarikja because he has "a lot of involvement in this website" where I dont, I am the easier one to get rid of, am I right?

I am not in any way responsible for DDoS attacks, and anyone who believes I am are making claims that have no foundation in fact whatsoever.

Last night, shortly after Takka banned me from OC's Discord, he sent me this PM:

Jia61CW.png

Clearly he was lying about being apologetic...

This is the reason I was banned from OC Discord, not because I was "convicted of DDoS'ing OC's website", despite the fact that I am sure Takka believes it:

Z14jSC7.png

Nowhere in that PM does it say I was banned because I was "DDoS'ing OC's website"...  NOWHERE!

I was banned because tarikja and giraffe spent at least 2 hours accusing me of doing so, where he had no evidence, and it caused a lot of stress and anxiety, but insensitive idiots like him don't care about the effect such rediculous accusations have.

This the post on "Halo.NET" that prompted this post...

OKMQhQt.jpg

By the way, my Twitter profile is now private in response to what is in the above screenshot.

Edited by Thomas

Tiddy-bits:

20 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Last night, shortly after Takka banned me from OC's Discord, he sent me this PM:

https://imgur.com/Jia61CW.png

Clearly he was lying about being apologetic...

That private message wasn't meant to be an apology, as I'm not sorry for whatever consequences happened because of your reactions. I was simply sending sympathy your way, after you claimed that I caused damage to your health in a private message to Tucker.

As for you being banned on the discord, I can only assume that you broke guidelines by using derogatory terms.

Nobody really thinks that you DDoS'd the site.

Takka, Sceny, DiSiAC and 1 other like this

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, giraffe said:

That private message wasn't meant to be an apology, as I'm not sorry for whatever consequences happened because of your reactions. I was simply sending sympathy your way, after you claimed that I caused damage to your health in a private message to Tucker.

As for you being banned on the discord, I can only assume that you broke guidelines by using derogatory terms.

Nobody really thinks that you DDoS'd the site.

You are hilarious giraffe!  What that screenshot shows is completely different.  And sounds like you did it on purpose... winding me up to cause it, like tarikja does all the time, you are no different.

If you have nothing good to say, just shut up!

Edited by Thomas

4 hours ago, Thomas said:

You are hilarious giraffe!  What that screenshot shows is completely different.  And sounds like you did it on purpose... winding me up to cause it, like tarikja does all the time, you are no different.

If you're looking for people to ease off you, these scenes you're making on OC and elsewhere are the opposite of what you should be doing. You're highly obnoxious and dramatic. As such, few people are going to try to be careful with your feelings.

Try listening to this guy:

4 hours ago, Thomas said:

If you have nothing good to say, just shut up!

Get tougher skin, or don't partake in discussions that aim to troll. You'll be much better off either way.

Sunstriker7, DiSiAC, giraffe and 1 other like this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.