Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
icstars2

Ze Promise Ring

After a tiny bit of work on it, next to a normal quarter.
14FkYvQ.jpg

Before cutting/drilling.
T8Xw6OZ.jpg

After initial drilling, not finished but mostly done.
zgjM0QR.jpg

And... done!
W0NomGe.jpg
4IYaHCu.jpg

It's not supposed to look like an expensive ring, just an experiment and to try and express my feelings through this semi surprise. (She knows I've been working on something but not what it is.) I figure this will have more emotion behind it than a store bought ring would. It really looks a lot better than the pictures have it look. Now, to see if it fits her tomorrow. smile.png

Oh and for anyone wondering the measurements, it's about 2 cm lengthwise going across and half a cm in height.

phlo, Tucker933 and Reginasaurus like this

343OrM8.jpg?1

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

Looks great! My only concern is it looks a bit sharp inside.

That was a concern for me too, however, I've vigorously put it on and rubbed it around (giggity) and it's not sharp. I'm not sure what could make it even duller, I was going to use a metal filer but couldn't get one in time.

343OrM8.jpg?1

Man, talk about spare time. It looks cool but it looks a little uncomfortable. You should smooth out the insde.

The objective of war is not to die for your cause. It is to make your enemies die for theirs.

Man, talk about spare time. It looks cool but it looks a little uncomfortable. You should smooth out the insde.

Yep going to have to do that, it was a bit too small which now gives me 2-3 weeks to work on getting it both to the right size and smoothed out. :D

343OrM8.jpg?1