What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Chalwk

Snipers Dream Team (reborn)

A throwback to the good old days. This is a script version of a mod made by Skelito, circa 06-09.

SDTM was originally a series of modded maps with big explosions, visual improvements and even a skin pack; It was extremely popular back in the day. I have done my best to recreate it from scratch (minus the skin pack and visual improvements, as it's not a map pack), with all original custom portals and game mechanics.

SDTM is designed for CTF game types but can be run on any mode.

Please note: This mod is designed to run on maps with stock tags.

This mod aims to make SDTM portable as players no longer need to download the modded maps to experience the thrill that SDTM has to offer.

For server operators, installation instructions can be found at the bottom of the release page; Players don't need to do anything!

Features:

• Powerful snipers that fire explosive bullets; Splash damage radius of 7-9 w/units.
  • The rocket hog's weapon is more powerful. Shooting the ground nearby will allow you to hogatapult.
  • Almost all weapons & vehicles have been buffed in one way or another (some insta-kill).
  • Pistols can fire invisible bullets when you empty the mag and do not require reloading.
  • Grenades are super powerful and can be thrown 5x further than normal.
  • Custom hidden teleports on all stock maps.
  • Integrated Custom teabag feature.
  • Integrated custom vehicle spawn system.
  • Custom pre-made game types for PC and CE (please use these!)

Configuration:
All config settings can be edited in ./SDTM/settings.lua

Please see the RELEASE PAGE for download and installation instructions

Edited by Chalwk
Takka and Java like this

- I invite you to join my Halo Discord Server.

- Add me on discord: Chalwk#9284

- HSP Repo Wiki (new)

Tiddy-bits: