Yukizume

The Bidding

Tiddy-bits:

Can't wait to actually play this map. It looks amazing and the layout is neat.

Certainly seems like a map that would have shipped with CE. :)

15 hours ago, Slatchey said:

This is a fun map! I may consider putting this on a future map pack for MCC, would you be cool with that? 

Yeah no problem, I was actually already making a mcc compatible version, but if you want to use the one you ported, go ahead. Thanks for playing the map! : D

Slatchey and PopeTX28 like this

Yukizume#0290

Good job. It has those oldschool vibes that I love and looks remarkably similar to Regret's Temple and other Installation 05 architecture as featured in Halo 2.
Although I would change some details here and there for perfection, overall a very good map.

Edited by Legend996

13 hours ago, Legend996 said:

Good job. It has those oldschool vibes that I love and looks remarkably similar to Regret's Temple and other Installation 05 architecture as featured in Halo 2.
Although I would change some details here and there for perfection, overall a very good map.

Thanks, truly is inspired on that part of the mission, and the way you have to move and jump to avoid elites and hit Regret.

Yukizume#0290

On 12/10/2021 at 9:43 AM, Yukizume said:

Yeah no problem, I was actually already making a mcc compatible version, but if you want to use the one you ported, go ahead. Thanks for playing the map! : D

I will probably use your MCC port because when I ported it, I had 2 versions of the pistol for some reason. 

Edited by Slatchey
Added the youtube link