What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
SOI_7

Halo: SOI's Singleplayer Adventure V3 Update

Tiddy-bits:

SOI my man, I've been looking forward to a version 3 of this campaign. But I'm a bit salty that you gave credit to my evil step brother PopeAK47. LOL 

I'm looking forward to playing this! Great work, I'm excited!

WONDERFUL NEWS: With the latest patch, the mod is fully compatible with MCC, even in coop! HUD is still broken and Keyes has some funky lightmaps, but overall the mod works as expected! A fully targeted MCC build in the future is not excluded, though.

tarikja and Takka like this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND... We got a MCC Version as well! This one has all the HUD and lightmaps issues gone, and it also supports custom subtitles! Check the OP with the updated links and info!

Sunstriker7 likes this

8 hours ago, SOI_7 said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND... We got a MCC Version as well! This one has all the HUD and lightmaps issues gone, and it also supports custom subtitles! Check the OP with the updated links and info!

Badass!

Please make a release for your port in MCC's releases too, if you don't mind. Our Discord will autoshare it to the relevant parties too. =]

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

6 hours ago, Takka said:

Badass!

Please make a release for your port in MCC's releases too, if you don't mind. Our Discord will autoshare it to the relevant parties too. =]

Will do! Thanks!