Denn

Name Ban

I have an event that I would like to be made into a script with a name database to kick hackers.

here is my event that works great but don't want to add a new event each time I want to add an abuser to be auto kicked.

event_join 'w8 90; k "HACKER" "JERK HACKER"'

 


Discord  roadhog#0528   Github https://github.com/denngray     Email= [email protected]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tiddy-bits:

1 hour ago, Vaporeon said:

I would think the cheaters would start using default names when they catch on to this.

Oh, they did.

It got to the point where I felt like kicking New001 players on sight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are certain players that use the same name but login with different ip's and hash keys, these are the ones I am targeting, pretty useful if you let them log in and play for a few minutes and then auto boot them.

{BK) DIEGO is just one of several of them.

20 hours ago, Iggy said:

Oh, they did.

It got to the point where I felt like kicking New001 players on sight.

event_join 'w8 300; k "New001" "Go get a real name"'   <-that will let them play for 5 minutes and show a reason they were kicked to everyone on the server.

this is what I did to {BK} DIEGO it lets him play for 5 minutes then auto kicks him with a message, it's pretty funny to watch him come back saying WTF lol.

He eventually tires out :)  and even when he changes ip and hash key he still gets the boot.

I rarely ban players because they just come back with a new IP address.


Discord  roadhog#0528   Github https://github.com/denngray     Email= [email protected]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have often considered just adding the  event_join 'w8 300; k "New001" "Go get a real name"'  as well and also, Nuevo001.  Anyways with chalwk's new "Name Blacklist" this will definitely help. Great job chalwk. 

Chalwk likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2021 at 2:17 PM, Chalwk said:

@Denn Hope this helps...

 

blacklist.JPG?width=754&height=489

On 7/25/2021 at 2:44 PM, Adio said:

I have often considered just adding the  event_join 'w8 300; k "New001" "Go get a real name"'  as well and also, Nuevo001.  Anyways with chalwk's new "Name Blacklist" this will definitely help. Great job chalwk. 

above is what I get when I run the name blacklist script, I'm sure it's a simple fix maybe it's time I start learning lua lol.

I'm using sapp 10.21 on this test server.

 

On 7/25/2021 at 2:17 PM, Chalwk said:

@Denn Hope this helps...

 

blacklist.JPG?width=754&height=489

On 7/25/2021 at 2:44 PM, Adio said:

I have often considered just adding the  event_join 'w8 300; k "New001" "Go get a real name"'  as well and also, Nuevo001.  Anyways with chalwk's new "Name Blacklist" this will definitely help. Great job chalwk. 

above is what I get when I run the name blacklist script, I'm sure it's a simple fix maybe it's time I start learning lua lol.

I'm using sapp 10.21 on this test server.

 

Nevermind, It works great I broke it, I re-installed it without changing any settings and all is great, Thanks Chalwk :)


Discord  roadhog#0528   Github https://github.com/denngray     Email= [email protected]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.