Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo Custom Edition and MCC modding, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! - EST. 2012

MXWK

HTML, CSS and JavaScript game developed by me!

Hey guys! How's everyone doing today?

Just thought I'd share this game I made a while back, it's basically a copy of Flappy Bird with a lot of issues lol. I call it: Flappy MXWK!

I have great visions for this game in the future like it being on the App Store and Play store, having a ranking system, a leaderboard, in-game text-chat, etc.

To play the game check out this link. https://flappymxwk.mxwclan.com/

For the game files and if you want to collaborate with me on making the game better check out my first repository on GitHub! https://github.com/mxwk/flappymxwk

By the way, I'm aspiring to become a Web Developer that's why I made this game :D

Have a good day!

Tucker933 and Enclusion like this

Tiddy-bits:

2 hours ago, Enclusion said:

I'll check it out when I'm on my computer, seems to be broken and unplayable on mobile. 

Yeah, that's one of the main issues lol I basically made it by copying a teacher in a Udemy course. I don't know how to write my own JavaScript code yet.

Hopefully, I'll fix that and the other issues in the next version. 

I would like to fix:

1. The lag that happens when the speed changes.
  2. I would like to create a ranking system and a leaderboard.
  3. The graphics in general and the pictures have room for a lot of improvement.
  4. Make the game playable on mobile and tablet.
  5. Have a login and text-chat system in the game.

If anyone has any other ideas to make the game better I would be grateful if you mentioned them here!

Enclusion likes this

The hamburger that seems attainable and is so close but never achievable really hurts my soul.

MXWK and Enclusion like this

Kavawuvi: one of these days these glutes are gonna squawk all over you

3 hours ago, Sunstriker7 said:

The hamburger that seems attainable and is so close but never achievable really hurts my soul.

Hahahaha, I remember that hamburger giving me so much trouble, at first it wasn't moving at all. I couldn't find the error for like 5 hours maybe lol then it started moving too fast...it must really not want to be eaten XD

Enclusion likes this