What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PandahFish

How many miles can you run?

19 posts in this topic

Me too. I got winded when I went to go empty my trash tonight. lol Mind you I have a REALLY long drive way, but still...

Tiddy-bits:

I honestly think it's all about how hard you run, not how many you can run. I mean if you think about it.. anyone can run 10 miles, but it all matters how hard you run it.

None...

Asthma and a list of other retarded medical problems prevent me from doing so. Every time I've had to run for any reason, I almost passed out and couldn't walk for a few days...>.<

I can't even walk without my ankles giving out on me. (that's from an accident prone childhood though)

Before smoking: 2 miles

Smoking: 250 feet

Smoking is bad m'kay.

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

I can "run" (jog) 6 on a good day. I can go indefinitely if I'm allowed to slow to a walking pace as I please (not truly indefinitely, but you get the idea ;P )

Umh7x1l.gif

At like a 7 minute pace I can do 12ish miles, just going off time running and knowing my pace.

Edit: just found out 17ish is my limit when im in training

Edited by ZeroMemory

7oWRJVS.gif

@Zero: Running 12 miles is good, very good. I wish I could run that much even at my own pace. My job requires me to sit a good majority of the day and fill out support tickets. I barely get any exercise anymore except for when I'm taking care of my nephew.

If it came down to it, I could probably run 1-2 miles and be out of breathe. I would have to walk the rest of the way.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0