What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Krazychic

Christmas 2020

The festive season is fast approaching and whilst covid has almost been stomped on here restrictions are still in place for my state of Victoria, Australia.

I feel we are fortunate that we are heading into the warmer seasons which, imo, should help keep numbers at bay or cease the spread entirely (one can dream), not so for the opposite side of the world I fear.

What's going to happen for Christmas Day, how will you go about it?

I've pretty much wiped this years gathering in my mind but having a 14 month old in my care can't really ignore it so I will organise the most simplistic of days.

What do you think you will be doing considering the pandemic, restrictions or worries?

Tiddy-bits:

Still trying to figure out what we’re going to be doing about Thanksgiving (America) right now and it’s coming up next week. Honestly thinking we might be leaving gifts at door steps lol

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

7 hours ago, Pfhunkie said:

Still trying to figure out what we’re going to be doing about Thanksgiving (America) right now and it’s coming up next week. Honestly thinking we might be leaving gifts at door steps lol

Do you have restrictions in place where you are?

Nothing much is going to change here, as usual for the last several years it'll just be the four of us at my house.

The only difference this year is that my son and daughter  will be arriving here from their own places instead waking up in their bedrooms here.

The only restriction that I'm aware of is that you're not supposed to have more than 10 people gathered at your home which won't be an issue here.

Edited by Iggy

11 hours ago, Krazychic said:

Do you have restrictions in place where you are?

Nope, which makes the risk that much greater lol

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

So, I just got off the phone with me mum. Apparently there will be no Christmas (family at home thing) this year due to Corona health and infection concerns. Still, that might change in the coming days but I doubt that..

Don't know how to feel about this. :l

Wtf do I do on Christmas?? l:<