Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo Custom Edition and MCC modding, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! - EST. 2012

Krazychic

Destiny 2 cheat-seller shut down by Bungie

jF5nF2FPRPGRvwh3gh5h8R-970-80.jpg?width=

PerfectAim sells cheats for a variety of online games, specializing in aimbots as well as "ESP" hacks that allow cheaters to see other players through walls and terrain, remove of weapon recoil and spread, and so on. They charge a monthly subscription per game and in return provide product support and a promise their cheats will go undetected—except in the case of Destiny 2.

The bundle including "aimbot, wallhack, teleport and other cheats" that PerfectAim previously sold is no longer available. As a note on their website explains, "A claim has been made by Bungie, Inc. ("Bungie") suggesting that this product violates the game's license agreement. Furthermore, a demand was made that we cease and desist from selling this product."

They go on to say, "We won't comment on whether these claims are justified or not, but have decided to comply with this demand regardless. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused to our customers."

They don't seem particularly bothered about the inconvenience their product has caused to people who want to play a game without being erased over and over by someone with money to burn for a monthly subscription to see some numbers go up faster than they otherwise would.

Source

Kavawuvi, Sunstriker7 and Tucker933 like this

Tiddy-bits:

Screw cheaters in multiplayer games. They are why anticheat exists, and anticheat is probably the second worst thing to come to PC gaming next to aggressive DRM.

I'm 100% for this stuff being shut down.

Sunstriker7 likes this

I went to their website and made an account so I could see their forums. If you want to revile at the shit stains that use this company's products, it's worth checking out. One of my favorites was this guy who replied in a thread asking why they got into cheating:

CXgTwUH.png

Fuck that guy.

Also they have a large amount of user testimonials. I am grieved to see that my beloved Sea of Thieves is supported by these crooks:

73JmaE6.png

I just can't even with these people.

Tucker933 and tarikja like this

Kavawuvi: one of these days these glutes are gonna squawk all over you

I don't game that much so maybe that's why I don't understand the point of spending the money on a game just to cheat on it.

1 hour ago, Iggy said:

I don't game that much so maybe that's why I don't understand the point of spending the money on a game just to cheat on it.

I have a friend who does this. He buys a game, says he's finished with it and will probably never play it again, so he then pays for a hack, gets banned. A few months later, guess what? He wants to play it again.

He's rebought games like Rust, ARMA 3, and multiple versions of Battlefield multiple times.

He's a real killjoy at times. I've never known him not try to cheat at a game.

We were playing No Man's Sky back in August, and despite the fact there is a Creative mode, he decides to cheat from the get go, and pretend like he was doing everything legit.

2 hours ago, Sceny said:

I have a friend who does this. He buys a game, says he's finished with it and will probably never play it again, so he then pays for a hack, gets banned. A few months later, guess what? He wants to play it again.

He's rebought games like Rust, ARMA 3, and multiple versions of Battlefield multiple times.

He's a real killjoy at times. I've never known him not try to cheat at a game.

We were playing No Man's Sky back in August, and despite the fact there is a Creative mode, he decides to cheat from the get go, and pretend like he was doing everything legit.

Sounds like a loser to me.

Sceny and Sunstriker7 like this