Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo Custom Edition and MCC modding, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! - EST. 2012

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Enclusion

RSS Feed URL(s)?

Posted (edited)

Are there RSS Feeds for the site/sections of the site? Trying to streamline my setup and having that would be very nice.

Edit: btw if it's obvious to find feeds I apologize in advance. I'm on mobile away from PC right now and I'm not seeing anything.

Edited by Enclusion
Clarify

Tiddy-bits:

Yes.

Go to My Activity Streams on the top-right corner, click Unread Content, and click RSS on the top-right corner of that.

Enclusion likes this

Each section has their own RSS feed at the bottom right of their page, and any activity stream also has RSS associated.  So you can make custom RSS feed sthrough that if needed.

Enclusion likes this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.          

28 minutes ago, Kavawuvi said:

Yes.

Go to My Activity Streams on the top-right corner, click Unread Content, and click RSS on the top-right corner of that.

18 minutes ago, Tucker933 said:

Each section has their own RSS feed at the bottom right of their page, and any activity stream also has RSS associated.  So you can make custom RSS feed sthrough that if needed.

Thank you gents! This is going to be really nice.