What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
ShikuTeshi

(1.17) A Minecraft Server. Again... (Offline till 1.18)

18 posts in this topic

Alright. Well I removed TinyTweaks since it actually needs to be clientsided installed as well. If not then random blocks get set to another block ID. Like all the grass became upsidedown stairs.
Should've tested that.

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure." -Somewhere on the internet 

"I felt left out so I added myself to your signature." -Pfhunkie 2020

"English isn't my primary language. It's also the only language I know." -ShikuTeshi ????
"In the quiet the silence is louder." -My Sister 2021

Tiddy-bits:

So I moved world spawn to my home area.
Sorry for anyone who built a home near original world spawn. You should be fine if you have a bed and want to stay there.

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure." -Somewhere on the internet 

"English isn't my primary language. It's also the only language I know." -ShikuTeshi ????

Is this server still running? Might give modern minecraft survival another try. I've been playing minecraft Beta 1.7.3 servers for my survival fix for a while now.

It's out of service. Was a good run. But not active enough to keep up.

And we're probably back. More than likely semi-permanently unless I need to restart my PC and forget to reboot the server. Or if it goes vacant for a few months. But at the very least it will be active until 1.17 comes out and my friends and I have had our fill. Assuming some other friend doesn't decide it's a good idea to spend money on a Realms server again.
There are plans to get a Zen 3 powered NUC-like PC in the future but that's only whenever AMD decides to actually sell the APU's. From then the server will be permanently available unless my ISP says otherwise and blames the gravitational force of the moon and the solar flares of the sun.

Takka likes this

Server is down with 1.17 coming in a few days from now on June 8th.
Part 1 consist of all the new items and animals mobs (not including new hostile mobs).

Though I will be running it with the WIP world generation Datapack. I don't know if it'll cause any issues but I believe it will be more interesting.
Server sided and optional QoL mods will be added down the line as they become updated.

Edit: Server is live on 1.17 Release Candidate 1
If nothing major changes then this is the version that's going live. If you wish to take that chance to get started then feel tree. Will update the original post.

Enclusion and Sunstriker7 like this

6 hours ago, ShikuTeshi said:

Server is down with 1.17 coming in a few days from now on June 8th.
Part 1 consist of all the new items and animals mobs (not including new hostile mobs).

Though I will be running it with the WIP world generation Datapack. I don't know if it'll cause any issues but I believe it will be more interesting.
Server sided and optional QoL mods will be added down the line as they become updated.

Edit: Server is live on 1.17 Release Candidate 1
If nothing major changes then this is the version that's going live. If you wish to take that chance to get started then feel tree. Will update the original post.

I'll probably start playing after release. For years I've been playing minecraft 1.7.10, 1.8.9 (for pvp) and then beta 1.7.3 for nostalgia so I'll have a bunch of stuff to catch up on despite having played all these years with few breaks.