Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo Custom Edition and MCC modding, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! - EST. 2012

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RXK1NG

Self Introduction!

Posted (edited)

It's about time I made an account here, I've been using the site for quite some time LOL.

Hello Everyone! :) I'm RXK1NG, or Dillan, either is fine. I've been a long time fan of the Halo series, specifically Halo 1/Custom Edition, and Halo 2.

I started playing on PC, around maybe age 8 or 9ish? Im 22 so I've been playing for quite some time, mainly Custom Edition.

I'm super easy going, and I'm big on kindness. I enjoy Gaming, Art, Music such as Rock, Punk, and Oldies Rap. I also enjoy anything horror related, and technology stuff in general. 

Hope to get to know a lot of you, and possibly make some friendships here! Feel free to message me or reply to any of my posts on the site in the future. 

Much Love!

Edited by RXK1NG
Tucker933 likes this

Tiddy-bits:

Hey, welcome to the community!

I feel like I recognize the name.. curious what've you been using the site for most, and do you happen to make any of your own Halo content?

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.          

35 minutes ago, Tucker933 said:

Hey, welcome to the community!

I feel like I recognize the name.. curious what've you been using the site for most, and do you happen to make any of your own Halo content?

Thank you so much! Glad to be here! And sadly I havent made anything for HCE yet, but I really would love to get into it, just haven't found any mapping or modeling etc tutorials. Im a fast learner so if I find some in depth guides I'd definitely get goin on that. And mainly I just use the site to see what people have made, maps, bipeds, tags etc etc. Also like to see if there are updates to things such as Invader, Open Sauce, etc etc. Or use it to get said maps and things :)

WaeV and Tucker933 like this

Welcome!
Check out: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTjoZRnDje_T08EUo-gy3tBsMWIYrZfFFXbjXJQtewyukZL0Wqnyx_VtUadjBIufLM1kHy1wH0uap96/pubhtml

For some tutorials!

And horror :o?

How do you feel about args? I have a secret love for discomforting videos like smile guide, or don't hug me I'm scared

Specifications:

S3dpak - format - Imeta/ipak - format - Fmeta - format

Programs:

H2a-inflate - SuP