What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kavawuvi

Update: 1.0 is now in beta

Tiddy-bits:

On 2/1/2020 at 10:42 AM, Kavawuvi said:

All old builds have been removed, including build 49. These builds are not supported, and I do not recommend that anyone use them.

RIP exploding animation bug, you will be missed.

Spoiler

if you make this a toggleable option I will love you forever, I always had way too much fun playing with this

On 1/31/2018 at 6:43 AM, Kavawuvi said:

New command: chimera_set_resolution - This command allows you to set the resolution of the game, refresh rate, vSync mode, and windowed mode. You will need to put this in chimerainit.txt (in either the chimera folder or Halo folder), as this setting doesn't automatically save.

Can you specify exactly what the syntax is? I've restarted the game multiple times, preferences.txt is written by Chimera, but the resolution doesn't stick (the game uses 800x600). I've now created the "chimerainit.txt" file on both ~\Documents\My Games\Halo CE\chimera\ and the game folder. Is this compatible and can you please tell how to disable Vsync and enable the windowed mode at the same time?

chimera_set_resolution 1920 1080 144

I've read the docs:

Syntax:
chimera_set_resolution <width> <height> [refresh rate] [vsync] [windowed]

I'm running 1.0 beta 2.

- - - - - -

Also, does "chimera.ini" overlap with "chimerainit.txt"?

chimera.ini:

[video_mode]
; Video mode configuration
;enabled=1
width=800
height=600
refresh_rate=60
vsync=0
windowed=0

Edited by mars icecream
added the Chimera version

5 hours ago, mars icecream said:

chimera_set_resolution 1920 1080 144

That command was removed and replaced with the much better chimera.ini system.

mars icecream likes this

Hey, I'm not sure if you're aware of this Kavawuvi, but there's one bug I've been noticing on your Chimera 1.0 release. Whenever you join a server and they have server messages it bounces up and down on the screen very fast and lags the whole game up for a while and you can't read the messages. Same with servers that have timers. I just wanted someone to know this!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0