Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo Custom Edition and MCC modding, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! - EST. 2012

danielpz

Sapp Versions for Halo CE

Posted (edited)

En español :)
Hola amigos del foro, dado que el server SAPP en su versión más reciente (la 10) no funciona en linux con wine, les traigo algunas versiones que si podrían funcionar, de la 9.7.2 para abajo me parece que si funcionan, se las dejo por siacaso las necesiten

In english:

Hello friends of the forum, since the SAPP server in its most recent version (10) does not work in Linux with wine, I bring some versions that can work, from 9.7.2 on down, it seems to me that if they work, the last ones I leave if they need them

9.0.2.1.zip

9.1.0.zip

9.3.0.zip

9.4.zip

9.5.3.zip

9.7.2.zip

SAPP Changelog.pdf

10.2.1.zip

9.8.1.zip

10.2.0.zip

Edited by danielpz
WaeV, Pfhunkie and Tucker933 like this

Tiddy-bits:

Great share! Many of the old versions have been really hard to come by.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.          

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, danielpz said:

In english:

Hello friends of the forum, since the SAPP server in its most recent version (10) does not work in Linux with wine, I bring some versions that can work, from 9.7.2 on down, it seems to me that if they work, the last ones I leave if they need them

I am currently running 10.2.1 on wine fine, up-time hitting the month+ mark.  Try different versions (even older versions) of wine in order to get it to run.  Each Linux OS can have a quirk that requires a specific version of wine. I primarily work with Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04 = wine1.7
Ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04 = wine1.6
Ubuntu 18.04+ = unknown

Also make sure you have English locale packages installed.

Edited by Devieth