What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Frank 791

vehicle spawn support

Hi, I need support with a problem I have encountered when using a vehicle generation file by pressing the c key, this file is called "Vehicle_Spawn.lua". The problem is that the file does not work in all maps, I have verified that the map is attached to the file and is enabled, but still does not work. Does anyone have any idea how I can solve this?

Going into more detail, I don't know if it has anything to do with it, I notice that in the file "Vehicle_Spawn.lua" it refers to a "vehicles\rwarthog" address So I decided to review each map using the HKEPlus software, but I noticed that the maps on which the vehicle generation does not work do not contain the same files as the maps that do. 

I leave the sample of the content of the bloondgulch vehicles folder in which the vehicle generation works and the content of the rvb-wintergulch map in which the vehicle generation does not work (NOTE: not necessarily rwarthog, the problem is in all vehicles, the files do not match). I hope someone can help me.

Pictures.rar

Tiddy-bits:

Should just be able to edit the script to reference the vehicles in the map you want it working for, though that means you'll need lots of variations of the script, corresponding to each non-stock vehicle sets.

Also if you want to share images, you'll have to upload them somewhere else like Imgur and then link here. That's why it prevents you from attaching image extensions.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.