What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PopeTX28

Doom Eternal

Not sure how many of you guys have the game, but I played about 3 hours last night. The game is absolutely amazing so far, you can really tell the difference between Doom 2016 and Eternal.

I'm playing on Ultra Violence for now. After I get through the story, I'm going to try nightmare mode and attempt to unlock all secrets/gates/etc...Let's just say I'm not going to have a life this weekend. Not that it matters, I can use the good ole 'quarantine' excuse.

Anyways, rip and tear until it is done fellas.

Animal-Crossing-says-hi-to-doom-853x1024

Kavawuvi likes this

Tiddy-bits:

Can't get on my PC much right now so I made the mistake of buying it on the Xbone. Wow, console is still not the place to play Doom. Lol

Sceny likes this

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

3 hours ago, Pfhunkie said:

Can't get on my PC much right now so I made the mistake of buying it on the Xbone. Wow, console is still not the place to play Doom. Lol

Will you get a refund?

7 hours ago, Sunstriker7 said:

Will you get a refund?

No, I knew I would be getting an inferior version to the one I'm used to so it's my fault. Going to keep at it to see if it gets better.

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

The longer I play this game, the better it gets. I like how the game gets you more comfortable with the upgrades/mechanics the more you play. So far, they have a perk that allows you to increase the speed of glory kills, which makes the game feel MUCH faster when slaying through hordes of demons.

Just completed the game on Ultra Violence. Fantastic ending boss fight. Currently going back through the missions to find secrets that I missed, and also going through and unlocking all weapon mastery's.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0