Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo Custom Edition and MCC modding, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Kavawuvi

Ceaflate

Tiddy-bits:

That was fast. Was this built from scratch and how similar does it feel to CE?

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure."-Somewhere on the internet  

1 minute ago, ShikuTeshi said:

That was fast. Was this built from scratch and how similar does it feel to CE?

I wrote it from scratch twice! The first time was just as an experimental little test. The second time was because I wanted to add some threading and error handling and finally release the thing

Multiplayer-wise, Halo CEA is way better. The netcode completely dumpsters Halo PC. Visual and audio-wise, though, it takes a bit of a step back. I made a video yesterday that got a bit of traction from the community, so hopefully 343i fixes the issues.

At the end of your video you mentioned about making a (polite) stink about these issues and I would love to do so. Anyone have any suggestions about the most effective channel of communication to take this to?

ST34MF0X likes this

Kavawuvi: one of these days these glutes are gonna squawk all over you

2 minutes ago, Sunstriker7 said:

At the end of your video you mentioned about making a (polite) stink about these issues and I would love to do so. Anyone have any suggestions about the most effective channel of communication to take this to?

Rent a billboard.

Sunstriker7, tarikja and ST34MF0X like this