What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
ferxo0o

hi everyone, someone can help me whit the flag bases?

help!!!

Anyone know how to change the positions of the flags please??

I tried to add a code in the event file with the sapp spawn mode, but it doesn't work well,

the flag created does not work for a specific team, have how a bug, and the original flags follow in the same base position.

I also tried with the lua "itmc" and it seem work better. But how replace the original bases?

I would greatly appreciate your help

Tiddy-bits:

You can't move the flag bases. Scenery already in the map is spawned client-side.

You can spawn new flag bases, but doing that requires tricking the game to syncing them like bipeds. The original flag bases will still be in their original positions, though.

ferxo0o likes this

On 1/2/2020 at 1:37 PM, Kavawuvi said:

You can't move the flag bases. Scenery already in the map is spawned client-side.

You can spawn new flag bases, but doing that requires tricking the game to syncing them like bipeds. The original flag bases will still be in their original positions, though.

Oh thanks, but can spawn 2 new flags? one for each team?  If u can, how to specify that one be for red and one for blue?

1 hour ago, ferxo0o said:

Oh thanks, but can spawn 2 new flags? one for each team?  If u can, how to specify that one be for red and one for blue?

You can only have two flags total - one for each team.

Anything after that and you'll run into issues, such as banners not showing up, the game crashing, or announcer spam.

ferxo0o likes this

6 hours ago, Kavawuvi said:

You can only have two flags total - one for each team.

Anything after that and you'll run into issues, such as banners not showing up, the game crashing, or announcer spam.

it's ok it doesn't matter
But can I move the flags without their bases?  How do i do it? please

Moving the flags server side will cause the clients to see waypoint markers in the wrong location. Essentially, it breaks gameplay.

ferxo0o likes this