Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Kings

¡Help! With a Script

Note: This script was created by Chalwk, but a user already reported this error in GitHub a long time ago and has not yet been fixed.

Sometimes, when the last human is infected, the game doesn't end, someone could help me with this since I don't know about this ...

(In case someone wants to help me)

Script:

ZpocalypseScript.lua

Thanks!

Edited by Kings
Spelling mistakes.

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

I did not report it, I was going to report it, but another user had already reported it, if I remember correctly, the report was made more than 20 days ago...

Revisit GitHub as Chawlk has updated.  It may be the result of the report made. * although I took a quick look and can't see any difference between the one you linked here and the one on GitHub 

The error still occurs in the current version... :/

Edited by Kings

They gave me a video where the error occurs.

(Zpocalypsev1.6 Simple)

here it is:

Big thing to tell the author is watch is argument statements and placement within his "if" statements when they occur. Cause a certain elseif is just wrecking it.

Have an apple! apple.pngskull.png

Well ... I inform the author (Chalwk) by imbox that this error occurs when a player enters the moment the game begins (this occurs mainly when there are many players), What I did now to make it happen less was to set the start time of the game at 10 seconds (I had it at 5), this made it happen much less, but it still happens, and the console shows no errors when this happens, what else can i do to help?..