Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Halonimator

[Release] "Firefight" imperial v1

VANILLA CE CAMPAIGN MAP

Fucked up tagswap of mods are not allowed... secret is bellow the first structure with the carrier forms.

7y0inLf.jpg

How to play:

>>Game_difficulty_set impossible (UI)

>>Map_name ff_imperialnimator

>>GO!

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/il87jbv70tyq5kq/ff_imperialnimator_v1.7z/file

Edited by Halonimator
Tucker933, tarikja and DSalimander like this

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

Dude nice stuff, base on the images. But come on man, this is why you are banned from so many places. In fact, your comments/attitude is what keeps me from playing your maps or taking them serious. Release notes/info are important when presenting your released project. Making bad comments towards unrelated things will keep people away from your work.

In fact, I will not download and play your map until you fix your release info. If you do fix it, I will give you a like and download it.

That's up to you though.

Tucker933 and MEGASEAN2812 like this

4 hours ago, Halonimator said:

To be honest i dont need to shit about spv3 and masters here... since the map has everything.

Hmmmm, sounds like a scam to a general public player. If the owner takes no pride then I wouldn't touch this map with a ten foot pole.

PopeTX28 likes this